Graduate Student Advisory Committee: GradSAC acts as a liaison between graduate students and the administration. They also maintain information and resources for graduate students and organizes social events and assists in new graduate recruiting. Find our more on their wiki.
Graduate Handbook: The graduate handbooks are the rules for your graduate degree. Each student is bound by the handbook from the year they started: 2021-2022, 2020-2021, 2019-2020, 2018-2019, 2017-2018, 2016-2017, 2015-2016. Even older handbooks are archived.
Announcements and Discussion: Announcements and discussion happen on our Slack. Official announcements are also sometimes sent to mailing lists like firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial support: Graduate students in School of Computing receive financial support from several different sources including fellowships, research assistantships, and teaching assistantships. Find more on our financial info page.
- Travel Form
- Purchase request form
- Conference room schedules
- SOC letterhead
- College of Engineering Jobs Board
Graduate Student Progress Forms
Graduate School Forms
- Petition for Exception to Policy
- Leave of Absence
- Graduate Transfer Credit Authorization Form
- Change of Graduate Classification
- Undergrad Petition for Graduate Credit
- Graduate Credit for BS-MS Students
International Student Forms
To apply for CPT in SoC you need to complete the CPT Application Form. The CPT Verification Form is needed by students required to enroll in the CS6945 – Internship credit.
- CPT Application and Policy
- CPT Verification Form (CS 6945 – internship credit)
- CS 6945 – Internship – Syllabus