Graduate Student Advisory Committee (GradSAC)
The Graduate Student Advisory Committee (GradSAC) acts as a liaison between graduate students and the administration. We also maintain a collection of resources to assist graduate students during their tenure. GradSAC also organizes a number of social events and assists in new graduate recruiting. GradSAC
Graduate students in School of Computing receive financial support from several different sources including fellowships, research assistantships, and teaching assistantships.
Fellowship and Scholarship Opportunities
There are numerous fellowship opportunities that are available to graduate students.
Graduate Student Progress Forms
Graduate School Forms
- Petition for Exception to Policy
- Leave of Absence
- Graduate Transfer Credit Authorization Form
- Change of Graduate Classification
- Undergrad Petition for Graduate Credit
- Graduate Credit for BS-MS Students
International Student Forms
To apply for CPT in SoC you need to complete the CPT Application Form. The CPT Verification Form is needed by students required to enroll in the CS6945 – Internship credit.
- CPT Application and Policy
- CPT Verification Form (CS 6945 – internship credit)
- CS 6945 – Internship – Syllabus