Re: scsh in PLT Scheme?

Quoth MJ Ray on Tuesday, April 02, 2002:
> "unixodbc" seems to be a pain to build because it has delusions of grandeur.
> I've also had problems with it failing to use TCP for loopback connections
> when required.  There are other ODBC libraries available, though.

I tried UnixODBC and iODBC.  No luck with either.  I got them to build,
it was getting them to actually work with Postgres that caused the
problems.  I don't know what the problem was, only that throwing
together my own, simple interface seemed to be more productive.

> Are you aware of Oleg's DB interface?  I'm growing to like that as a
> low-level spec.

I was not, but I just found some info about it on the web.  I'll take a
look at it.

--
Pat Ekman