RE: build from the scratch 2

> 2. the linking of mysterx fail because the f:\SBN\lib\shell32.lib miss .
   why you don't use the regular shell32.lib ?

You can probably use the one that comes with Visual Studio.  There's
a variable SHELL32 in mysterx.mak so you can change which version
is used.  The one I have in my F:\SBN (Site Builder Network) is a little
newer.  I may have used the newer one originally to see if that fixed
any bugs, but I suspect it's unnecessary.

-- Paul