build from the scratch 2

 I've tried to make a rebuild.bat but there is some reason that forbid this:
1. the files  mzscheme.mak mred.mak mzstart.mak mrstart.mak need for
a corresponding XXX.dep missing
2. the linking of mysterx fail because the f:\SBN\lib\shell32.lib miss .
   why you don't use the regular shell32.lib ?

I still have two errors :
one concerning mysterx but it's a consequence of the previous problem
and the other concerning readline setup it seem to need something in GNU

Finally i can launch the executables but he is still looking for collects in my 101 installation on d:/plt instead of c:/plt. How can i modify that?

I've join the rebuild.bat it must be put in plt/src/worksp

rebuild.bat