JanosVM

Hi all!

I am trying to compile and install the new Janos VM.

I want to run it on the Oskit, so I used the
nodeos-config script.

The funny thing I noticed, is that when compiling it asks
for an environment Variable pointing to the JNODEOS jar file.

So I started istalling the Jnodeos, and here I am asked for a path to the
JanosVM classes :)

so what should I do ?? the Janos VM requires a " Moab configured
jnodeos jar file"  and I don't know how to make one :(

cheers

Andreas