Re: JanosVM

> Hi all!

hello,

> I am trying to compile and install the new Janos VM.
>
> I want to run it on the Oskit, so I used the
> nodeos-config script.
>
> The funny thing I noticed, is that when compiling it asks
> for an environment Variable pointing to the JNODEOS jar file.

Yes, there is some native code for the jnodeos in the janosvm, so it needs
the `.class' files to produce the headers.

> So I started istalling the Jnodeos, and here I am asked for a path to the
> JanosVM classes :)

The emulated JanosVM classes are included with the jnodeos distribution as
jnodeos/classes/emuJanosVM.jar.  Also, the real classes are in the JanosVM
distribution in janosvm/libraries/jvmlib/JanosVM.jar, which can be remade
by typing `make JanosVM' in the janosvm build tree.

> so what should I do ?? the Janos VM requires a " Moab configured
> jnodeos jar file"  and I don't know how to make one :(

Type `./build -moab' in the jnodeos build tree.

> cheers
>
> Andreas

tim stack