Re: Problems with graphical interface using ANTS 2.0 (fwd)

> We add these lines to ants/core/AppBooster.java:
>
>   flow.addSystemPackage("java.awt");
>   flow.addSystemPackage("java.awt.event");
>
> and the windows appear

cool

> but when We push one botton obtain this message:

doh...

> java.lang.Throwable
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:88)
>         at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:79)
> ERROR: current thread is not a pj_Thread.ThreadWrapper!

This happens because the java nodeos doesn't like regular
java.lang.Threads calling into it...  The only fix I can think of is to
have any event handling code that touches ANTS hand off to a thread that
was started with Node.threadStart().

tim stack