ANTS v2.0: Inaccessible Web Site, Outdated Lists

	Hello.  I'm about to submit some bug reports for ANTS 2.0.0.
The first bug report is that it's not clear to me where to send bug reports!

	ANTS 2.0.0 ANNOUNCE and README file don't specify a mailing list
for reporting bugs.  There are two Web pages metioned in the announcement:

>ANTS2 can be downloaded from the following pages:
>	http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/janos/software.html
>	http://www.cs.washington.edu/research/networking/ants/

	The Utah URL leads to Janos page.  Following the ANTS link,
then the "mailing lists" link on the sidebar, yields a set of mailing
lists with associated archives that stop with the year 2000, i.e., it
does not look maintained.

	The Washington URL results in the following error message:

403
Your client does not have permission to get URL /research/networking/ants.

	The file I'm editing right now, "DanteClient.java", specifies
a mailing list of <ants-dist@cs.utah.edu>.  To be on the safe side,
though, I'm also mailing to two of the mailing lists that were
included in the ANTS-2.0.0 announcement,
<janos-discuss@fast.cs.utah.edu> and
<ants-interest@salsa.lcs.mit.edu>.

	Please inform me if a better forum is available.  Thanks

					Craig Milo Rogers