Re: ANTS v2.0: Inaccessible Web Site, Outdated Lists

Craig Milo Rogers wrote:
> 	Hello.  I'm about to submit some bug reports for ANTS 2.0.0.

Cool!  A user!  :)

> The first bug report is that it's not clear to me where to send bug
> reports!

janos-discuss@flux.cs.utah.edu is the right place.  I'll update the
README before the next release to reflect that.

> 	The Utah URL leads to Janos page.  Following the ANTS link,
> then the "mailing lists" link on the sidebar, yields a set of mailing
> lists with associated archives that stop with the year 2000, i.e., it
> does not look maintained.

Oops.  The lists are active, but the link on the lists page was out of
date.  I "fixed" it (the 2001 archive seems to include all of 2000,
too; I'll fix that up correctly tomorrow.)

> 	The Washington URL results in the following error message:
> 403
> Your client does not have permission to get URL /research/networking/ants.

That's not good.  I'll ping Andy about that.

Thanks for the feedback,

Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
       Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep until noon!