Re: Re[2]: About ABONE

avivi wrote:
>     May I get a copy of these scripts? Now I am using ABONE to
>     implement the network, but I feel it is too complex. It seems like
>     your method is simple and more effective.

Well... we will see if its simpler or more effective... :)

I've put a small tar.gz of the createnetwork scripts on the Janos web
pages.  You will definetly have to edit a couple of the files to make
it work in your system (but there are only three files, including the
example network).  Feel free to ask questions if its giving you
problems.

To get it, go to:
	http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/janos/createnetwork.html

-Pat