DanteClient Sends One Test Packet Too Few

	I was seeing one fewer test packet than I expected.  When I set the
testcount to 0, I didn't get any packets from the client!

	In DanteClient.java:

                if (testcount != -1)
                {
                    this.node.log(Log.CRIT, "DANTE testcount is " +testcount);
                    if (--testcount == 0)
                        node.shutdown();
                }

	This would work better as:

                if (testcount != -1)
                {
                    this.node.log(Log.CRIT, "DANTE testcount is " +testcount);
                    if (testcount-- == 0)
                        node.shutdown();
                }

Other variations are possible, of course.  I'm also assuming that
"node.shutdown()" won't return.

					Craig Milo Rogers