Re: About ABONE

avivi wrote:
>    I used ANTS2.0 and I run programs on the same machine.
> If I want to run it on network, do I have to use ABONE?

You don't have to use the ABONE, but you will have to install ANTS on
each node in your network manually.  I have some python scripts that
are supposed to help with this (they'll ssh to N machines, and setup a
virtual topology on top of the physical network), but they're probably
a bit stale and would require some work to get going again.

Using the ABONE allows you to use the existing network of ABONE nodes.
You can only run on the EEs they've "blessed", however I don't think
ANTS2.0 has been blessed yet.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
		     "Forty-Two." -- Deep Thought