Re: type_writer problem

"Paul A. Steckler" <psteckler@earthlink.net> writes:

> We corresponded about your sound package some months ago, if
> you recall.  There was nothing wrong with the package,
> but there were some integration issues, and it hadn't been ported
> to all the platforms we wanted.  So we concluded there were
> simpler strategies for sound for now.

For what it's worth, as a user application, snd is quite a nice sound
editor, even if some operations aren't as simple as I'd like (don't
ask me now because of the problem below, but if you want, I'll try to
make a list when I'm using it again).  I use it partly because I know
that I should be able to add things in scheme if I want or need to,
although I've not done so yet.  Scheme plug-ins for applications are
always good.

Now, if only I could get the input channels working on my sound card
again...