Re: type_writer problem

Quoting Bill Schottstaedt:
> scheme_install_type_writer(vct_tag, vct_write);
>
> but the vct_write procedure is never called.

The scheme_install_type_writer() function was never supposed to be
public; it was left in "scheme.h" by accident. It's used when writing
bytecodes (to .zo files), and not for general writes.

I intend to add a function to v200 that does what you want, though I
haven't yet.

Meanwhile, you might try using `pretty-print' (in the "pretty.ss"
library of MzLib), which provides a hook for configuring the printer.

Matthew