Re: web-server.ss debugging support?

Noel Welsh <noelwelsh@yahoo.com> writes:

> :)  Have I had that problem before!
> There isn't any way I know of.  [...]

Ow!  Well, I think this would be a big step forward for using scheme
on the web if we have some

>   1)  Incrementally add functionality.  Try to keep
> the code working at all times.  This keeps errors
> small and (hopefully) obvious.

I was trying to port my already-working CGI to it, so I'd rather not
be building it up again bit by bit, but if that's what it takes...  I
seem to have to keep restarting the web server to get new changes
recognised.  What am I doing wrong?

>   2)  Wack "Execute" in DrScheme to make sure the
> program is valid before reloading the web server.

It passes that test now, sadly.  I still have no idea what's failing
:-/