Re: Scheme acceptance [no flames]

That is exactly what one needs down here in the industry.
I personaly like a PLT electronic notes by Dorai Sitaram "Teach yourself Scheme in
Fix. Number of days". It has a good style and right pace and can be a reasonable
starting point for a "Scheme Cook-Book".

Actually, this is one area where "mere users" like me can stop whining and
render a practical help by providing input for the notes.

--Leo