Re: Scheme acceptance [no flames]

I heard, that FreeBSD folks on FreeBSD port project are very receptive to new
software. In fact they already provide binaries for almost every Scheme
implementation except for DrScheme. See it for yourself at:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/lang.html

Of course, BSD is not as big as Linux but it is still a substantial community.

--Leo