Re: Multicast example in ANTS: "Nowhere to send"

Hi,

Basically, for some values of inter-data capsule delay at the source
(in multicast.config), the Router crashes/hangs a short while into the
run. When exactly the Router crashes depends on the value of the delay.
For some delays, it does not crash.

What the stability of the Router has to do with delay between data
capsules emitted by the source, I don't know for sure.

I hope this is sufficient description of the problem.

Regards,
Samarth.