StandardInChannel in ANTS 1.3.1

Andrew,

Hi, this is Hugh at USC/ISI.
I have a question on StandardInChannel for anetd.
I've tried to send several big capsules bigger than 2200 bytes each
through StandardInChannel and anetd 3322 UDP port, but I found some
strange framing.

Thus, I dumped off every packet on three points like below.

      3322  +-------+ loopback port  +-----------------+
2206bytes-->| anetd |--------------->|StandardInChannel|--->
            +-------+                +-----------------+
        ^              ^                      ^
        |              |                      |
   (1)tcpdump      (2)tcpdump         (3)app level dump

  1480+734 bytes    2206bytes      2048 + 158 bytes of next packet
                                       ^

                                   lost 158 bytes here

>From this test, I found tcpdump (1) and (2) printed whole packet
correctly, but on (3), packet was framed into 2048 bytes.
I want to find any reason here, but I don't know the mechanism before
StandardInChannel. If you have any idea or suspect any, please let me know
it.

Thanks.

Regards,
-Hugh