Re: Multicast example in ANTS: "Nowhere to send"

> Hi,
>
> Basically, for some values of inter-data capsule delay at the source
> (in multicast.config), the Router crashes/hangs a short while into the
> run. When exactly the Router crashes depends on the value of the delay.
> For some delays, it does not crash.
>
> What the stability of the Router has to do with delay between data
> capsules emitted by the source, I don't know for sure.
>
> I hope this is sufficient description of the problem.

Well, i can't seem to reproduce it yet.  But, looking at the
MulticastSubscribeCapsule.java and MulticastCapsule.java code it doesn't
do any synchronization so it probably is a synchro problem.  it might be
fixed by adding a few lines to synchronize on mval...

> Regards,
> Samarth.

tim stack