Re: nodeos

Hi there!

I made the jnodeos and ants config files...
But how does the ANTSApp config file look like ??

Normally it looks like this:

node 18.31.12.1 -routes video.routes -log 255
channel 18.31.12.1 localhost:8004 -log 255
application 18.31.12.1 VideoAdaptation.video.VideoApplication
and so on....

To make it run over raw ethernet do I simply replace "localhost" with a MAC
address ??

How do I start the App ?? I usually use this :

./antsvm edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main ants.core.ConfigurationManager \
video.config 18.31.12.1

but there is no real command line on the nodeos..
Do I have to boot my Image with -config antsApp.config ??

In the Active Network architechture, a "Domain" is made of a InChan, an
OutChan, a threadpool and a memory pool (if I remember correctly)...
Considering the JanosVM + JnodeOS + ANTS as a EE, only ANTS lacks the concept
of InChan and OutChan, is this right ??
(I gave a quick look to the code and my impression is that the CapsuleChannel
class in ANTS is used only for receiveing.. what about sending??? )

Do you think that in the future there will be also a OutChan in ANTS ??
(effectively allowing different Interfaces to be used??)

thanks a lot

Andreas