Re: crash nomore :)

> Hi there!
>
> I did a bit of cleanup, and inserted the Printf in the Moab file
> (keeping the assert  in  ani_demuxkey_removechannel)
>
> The related Image boots OK and answers correctly to
> jsihey ... list, but then crashes...
> it says:
>
> In removechannel, dkey=0x1016d5c, chan=0x15f460
> Root flow died, exiting...
> Shouldn'it continue running ??
>
> When I tried the tests (with rhe same Moab) it was working OK.
>
> Then I applied the changes to the janosVM code base
> (in anithread_create)
> and it answers correctly to jsihey list, and does NOT crash.. :)
>
> Now I'll try running the JanosVM tests...

You'll need to add the janosvm/libraries/kitlib/JanosVMKit.jar to the bmod
for this to work.

> What are the next steps to ron my own ANTS app ??

 - Include the jnodeos/ants jar files in the bmod.
 - Create config files for the VM and include them in the bmod.
   The VM needs to know which classes to share so you have to create
   config files like:

    <jnodeos.config>

      %begin namespace-resource
	%begin classgroup jnodeos
	  edu/utah/janos/nodeos/Address
	  ... And the rest of the .class files in the jnodeos jar ...
	%end
      %end

    <ants.config>

      %include "<the jnodeos.config>"
      %include "<the janosvm-root.config>"
      %include "<the janosvm-fake.config>"

      %begin namespace-resource
        %begin classgroup antsr
	  ants/core/ANEPDemultiplexKey
	  ... And the rest of the .class files in the ants jar ...
        %end
      %end

 - Maybe play around with some of the jnodeos apps, just start them up
   like you would normally except include the `-config <config file>' and
   `-jsiprovider' options.
 - Make a config file for ANTS that uses raw ethernet protocols and
   addresses and runs your stuff

> ANd particularly, having a PC with two NICs how can I make it work as a
> router and forward capsules from une interface to the other ??

An application written for the jnodeos can open in/out channels on
separate NICs, but ANTS can only send/receive on one.  Since ANTS was
always run on another os it used UDP and didn't really have a need to open
more than one...

> thanks in advance

tim stack