Re: testing

On Thursday 11 October 2001 18:09, you wrote:

> Sorry, I haven't been following this as closely as I should have.  Does
> the panic happen when Janos VM is coming up?  When it is shutting down?
> Or just when you are trying to run some code?

It boots alright... then as I start jsihey.... BANG!! gone....

> Do you build OSKit/moab with --enable-debug?  If not, that may help
> diagnose this.

I did now... but still the only line I can understand is demuxkey... failed
assert... the rest of the screen is Backtrace stuff...
btw. I changed the assert(--), and it still doesn't work :(

> To attack this on a parallel front, can you send me the configure lines
> you use for configuring OSKit/Moab/Janos?  I will try to reproduce your
> problem here.

there you go:
OSKIT
./configure  --prefix=/oskit/myoskit/
             --target=i586-oskit
             --host=i586-freebsd

MOAB
/configure  --with-oskit=/oskit/myoskit
             --host=i586-oskit
             --prefix=/oskit/mymoab

JANOSVM
/janosvm-0.5.1/config/i386/nodeos/nodeos-configure
--prefix=/oskit/myjanosvm
--disable-gcj
--with-engine=jit3
--enable-debug
--enable-xdebugging
--with-staticvm
--with-staticlib
--srcdir=/oskit/janosvm-0.5.1
--oskitdir=/oskit/myoskit
--localkaffeh=/oskit/inst_vm/bin/kaffeh
--nodeosdir=/oskit/mymoab

Thanks a lot !!!

I would have given up if it wern't for you :)

Andreas