Re: JanosVM

> We've never run ANTS on the bare hardware before, but it should work if
> configured correctly.  We've run stuff on the jnodeos just fine though...

So to start my apps I will have to boot the nodeos image and specify
where my classes are or something like that ?

> Just figure out why the class isn't in the jar file.  Unzip it and see if
> its there, rerun the jnodeos build, or just take it out of the make file,
> its not that vital.

Re-building the knodeos did the trick...
but somehow this here has been running for more than an hour with no visible
progress:
awk -f /oskit/janosvm-0.5.1/developers/moduleList.awk kaffenodeos
moduleList.h  > moduleList.c

cheers

Andreas