Re: JanosVM

> > Just figure out why the class isn't in the jar file.  Unzip it and see if
> > its there, rerun the jnodeos build, or just take it out of the make file,
> > its not that vital.
> >

> Re-building the knodeos did the trick...
> but somehow this here has been running for more than an hour with no visible
> progress:
> awk -f /oskit/janosvm-0.5.1/developers/moduleList.awk kaffenodeos
> moduleList.h  > moduleList.c

My mistake, what make are you using?  Ours is:

GNU Make version 3.79.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.
Built for i386--freebsd4.3

If that jives then just add any .h files to the makefile in
libraries/extensions/nodeos/clib and rerun it...  The same thing might
happen when kaffe/kaffevm is being built so you might have to do the same
thing there...

> cheers
>
> Andreas

tim