Re: JanosVM

> Hi there!
> I am seeing a little progress in my struggle with the JanosVM :)
>
> I was able to configure it and the errors that I had in Linux are not there
> anymore (I am trying with freebsd now)
>
> When I run 'make all' I get the following error, and as usual I don't
> know what to do...
>
> Another question that I have is whether once I have the hole thing
> running /oskit/moab/janosVM/jnodeos/ANTS I will be able to run my own
> app and send capsules directly over Ethernet frames (which is my goal)

We've never run ANTS on the bare hardware before, but it should work if
configured correctly.  We've run stuff on the jnodeos just fine though...

> cheers
>
> Andreas
>

> kaffeh-ing edu.utah.janos.nodeos.moab_ChanStats...
> kaffeh-ing edu.utah.janos.nodeos.moab_CutThroughChannel...
> Failed to open object 'edu/utah/janos/nodeos/moab_CutThroughChannel'
> *** Error code 1

Just figure out why the class isn't in the jar file.  Unzip it and see if
its there, rerun the jnodeos build, or just take it out of the make file,
its not that vital.

tim stack