janosVM

Hi all!

I am still trying to get the JanosVm to compile, in order to
build a nodeos...

I re-started the whole process on another machine, (compiled the Oskit, moab
jnodeos) and now the nodeos-configure script terminates right at the
beginning and says that the C compiler cannot generate executables...
(x86-oskit-gcc)

Is it a problem with my Oskit configuration creating the wrong oskit-gcc ?

cheers

Andreas