About ANTS

Hi, My name is Ki-Hwan.
I want to use ANTS for video cache router.  When I
tried to install ANTS, I knew that other software was
required.(OSKit, Janos VM, Mob,...)

I installed OSKit but I couldn't boot my system. I
sent e-mail to OSKit mailling list but I couldn't get
adquete answer.

My question is following.
1. Do I need to install OSKit software for using video
cache router?
2. I already read README file but I couldn't install
software.  Is there any other documentaion?

Please help me. I spent more than two weeks for
installing OSKit.

My H/W environment following.
CPU : Intel pentium III 733
memory : 256 MB