Re: installing Moab

On Monday 09 July 2001 16:56, you wrote:
> Missed you last message.  Haven't verified it yet, but I think it is the
> SRCDIR=. that is causing the problem.  Try specifying an absolute path
> for the SRCDIR and I will work on fixing this.

Hi there... setting the SRCDIR in headers.mk did the job ad now it installs
without complaining...

Unfortunatly I am not able to boot the example EEs...
I use GRUB and it doesn't recognize their format....
If I run mkmbimage it says that they don't have a valid multiboot header...
Are there any tricks I should be aware of ??

I am trying to build a working active router, so I guess my next step is to
try to run your javaVM on top of Moab... is this correct??

thanks a lot

Andreas