core.FlowClassLoader

	ants/code.PrimordialNode has a note to see core.FlowClassLoader
for a description of class loading.  Unfortunately, there is no
"ants/core/FlowClassLoader.java".

	The *is* a "FlowClassLoader.Java" in the nodeos distribution.

	I'm guessing that maybe the default system packages list in
the nodeos FlowClassSpec is incorrect, perhaps because I didn't
configure the system right.

					Craig Milo Rogers