Re: core.FlowClassLoader

Craig Milo Rogers wrote:
> 	ants/code.PrimordialNode has a note to see core.FlowClassLoader
> for a description of class loading.  Unfortunately, there is no
> "ants/core/FlowClassLoader.java".

The package name changed.  Its edu.utah.janos.nodeos.FlowClassLoader.
I'll fix the comment.

> 	I'm guessing that maybe the default system packages list in
> the nodeos FlowClassSpec is incorrect, perhaps because I didn't
> configure the system right.

You shouldn't have to change the FlowClassSpec unless you're adding
new "system" packages.  The ClassLoader goo was a real pain to debug
before the ANTS release (esp. in conjunction with the ANETD loader).
But, it should all be working right.  I can dig up my notes on how it
was all supposed to work, if you'd like.  If I remember correctly, one
key is to upload all of the applications (even if they're "default"
ones).  E.g., scripts/anetd/pong-dante.start uploads the Dante App,
the dynamic route app, and the ping app.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
      That which does not kill you just didn't try hard enough.