Re: extensions in ANTS 1.3 and 2.0

> I was worked with ANTS v1.2 and I developed a protocol who need access to
> the routing table and we add a extension that add our class as Mediator in
> all of our nodes. I trainning to use the ANTS news versions (1.3 and 2.0)
> but I don´t find any information about extension, for example the
> addMediator methord dissapear.

ANTS2.0 uses a new security infrastructure to control access to APIs
like those used by the routing table.  For an example, look at
ants.core.security.SecurityDefaults.java and ants.route.  The
addMediator interface is no longer supported.  (I'm not sure what the
appropriate solution on ANTS 1.3 would be.)

Perhaps your extension can just become an application on ANTS2.0?
(Like the ants.route.* app?)  The ANTS Extension class in 2.0 isn't by
any of the example code, so its probably out of date.  Please let us
know if you encounter any problems with it.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
	      The early bird gets the worm, so sleep in.