Re: ANTS 2 .0 Architecture

>    Can someone describe me the architecture ANTS 2.0 in an UML
>    Diagram.

We don't have anything like that.  I don't think anyone does.   If you
really want UML, your best bet is probably tools that generate such
diagrams from .class files.  (I expect such things must exist.)

>    Please, i want a list of the indipensable classes that implement
>    the Active Network within ANTS and a bit of description of these
>    classes.

The ants.core.* package implements the indispensible classes.  The
javadoc for said classes provides the description.  Try this link:
	http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/janos/ants-apidoc-2.0.0/ants/core/package-summary.html

ANTS2.0 is built upon the Janos Java NodeOS, so a bit of the
indispensibility may be in those classes:
	http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/janos/jnodeos-apidoc-20010214/edu/utah/janos/nodeos/package-summary.html

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
		   ${HOME} is where the .emacs is.