Re: ANTS ....

> I would like to connect 2 nodes with more than one channel. Is it
> possible ?

Well, a node can only have one address in ANTS, so it would be hard to
get it to create more than one channel.  Even if you could, the
run-time would only ever use the first channel it finds for a
particular address.

What are you trying to do?

> When i try to do that, using a .config file, only the first channel is
> created.

'channel' is a poorly named command.  It defines the address for a
node...

Are you trying to set up a node with multiple addresses?  (I.e., one
that can be reached on two different subnets?)  That I know won't
work, but its something we would like to see.  The basic problem is
that the ANTS run-time makes all sorts of assumptions about having
only a single network address for itself.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
  If Gates got a dime each time Windows crashed... Oh, nevermind...