Re: [plt-scheme] Linux pre-release binaries

Brent Fulgham <brent.fulgham@xpsystems.com> wrote:
> For people anxious to use a Linux build, you can always download
> the Debian binaries:
[...]

Just a quick note of thanks to you, Brent, for getting these into Debian.
It would be really good to see PLT generating the Debian packages, but the
other post looks like we're not going to see that :(

I also see it doesn't build cleanly on alpha and powerpc.  In case anyone
can shed light on these failures, the logs are linked from
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=drscheme

I think powerpc is missing some Build-Depends, but I don't understand the
alpha failure.

MJR