RE: [plt-scheme] Linux pre-release binaries

For people anxious to use a Linux build, you can always download
the Debian binaries:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/d/drscheme

Please note that the archive is currently holding 200alpha19, but
that a new 200alpha20 was uploaded last night (but not yet propegated
to the rest of the system.)  Give it another few hours and you
can access it.

Although this build is in Debian format, you can use the 'alien'
package to cross-install to Redhat (if you tend to like that sort
of thing.)

-Brent