[plt-scheme] Errors in Release Notes Doc.

I just completed reinstalling plt scheme, version
200alpha18-cvs5may2002.
I get the following errors when viewing documentation.  First I click on
the
blue underlined DrScheme in the lower window of the DrScheme display.
This brings up the About DrScheme window.  Then I click on
Release Notes and a Help Desk window appears that contains an error
message
in large red letters.  The error displayed is:

Release Notes for version
Error during <!--
MZSCHEME=... -->: dynamic-
require: name is provided as
syntax: version:version by
module: |,/usr/local/plt-
app/collects/framework/frame
work|

A further error occurs when I click on the Teachpack release notes.
The error is:

Cannot display URL "file:/usr/local/plt-
app/collects/mzlib/../../notes/teachpack/HI
STORY": normalize-path: "/usr/local/plt-
app/notes/teachpack" (within the input
path) is not a directory or does not exist

All the other release notes appear to be O.K. I am using Redhat 6.2,
kernel-2.2.14-5.0, gcc-2.95.3, glibc-2.1, and the KDE 1.1.2
desktop.

Regards,
Jeff Stephens