[plt-scheme] MZscheme in R5RS mode

Hi all,

I'm creating a XChat plugin to work as Scheme interpreter in my
scheme channel in ptnet.org. I'd like to use mzscheme as my
interpreter but I'm must be careful not to let anyone to evaluate
expressions, only operations or identified nicknames. However I
still don't want them to mess around with files and system
specific issues. How can I restrict that? Maybe letting them only
to mess with R5RS! In DrScheme I can define the language to R5RS
but how can I do that with MzScheme?

Best regards,

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)rnl.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon