Re: [plt-scheme] Re: webserver and print-struct

Robert Bruce Findler wrote:
> DrScheme sets up a special inspector for the read eval print loop.
> Whenever a value is printed by the repl, the contents of the structure
> are shown. If you were to `display' the value or something like that,
> you'd not be able to see the contents of the struct.

The printing of the contents of a structure should be accomplished by
(print-struct #t). But this of course only works if the inspector is able
to see into the structure.

My code was like this:

(define-struct indlæg (forfatter dato indhold) (make-inspector))
(unit/sig () (import servlet^)
  ...)

Perhaps I should try this in stead:

(unit/sig () (import servlet^)
    (define-struct indlæg (forfatter dato indhold))
  ...)

I guess my trouble originates in the fact, that I am a little unsure
where and when the inspectors are born. And which inspectors
the printing routines are using.

--
Jens Axel