[plt-scheme] Some questions about DrScheme

Hi all,

I don't program in depth in Scheme for about 2 and a half
years. I still remember that I used DrScheme 53 as far as I can
recall. Now, I'm just trying to catch up with it again.
I'm using Full language:
Just as an example I'm defining a function and I need to do:
(define sq (lambda (a) (* a a)))
in order to be accepted, previously I could use syntatic sugar
for this and do:
(define sq (a) (* a a))

Another thing is output. When I do (cons 1 2) instead of getting
(1 . 2) I get (cons 1 2). The same with lists. How can I use
syntatic sugar and get a more nice output?
Using DrScheme 200alpha12.

Best regards,

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm(_at_)rnl.ist.utl.pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon