Re: Web server questons

Kirill Lisovsky <lisovsky@acm.org> wrote:
> 3.                  ... to load a bulk of Scheme data in RAM and access it
>  from multiple servlets?
>   Is it possible to save it before server shutdown?

Kirill, are you going for "prevalence" (or whatever it is called for scheme)
here?  This is another thing on my research todo list.

Paul, yes, someone could kill -9 the server, but if they do that, they'll
just have to accept some data loss.  Can we catch other signals, though, and
shut down gracefully on a SIGTERM (and maybe sync to disk on a SIGUSR1)?  I
can't seem to find the right part of the manuals, if it's there.