Re: scsh in PLT Scheme?

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Steckler <steck@ccs.neu.edu> writes:

Paul> There is a large chunk of C code in scsh that otherwise would
Paul> have to be modified to work with PLT Scheme's FFI.

Ahem, Matthew and I have been discussing synchronizing the FFIs
between MzScheme and Scheme 48/scsh.  This would make sharing or
jointly maintaining C client libraries between the two fairly easy.

Paul> Because scsh is a moving target, ported C code would raise
Paul> significant maintenance issues.

Moreover, the *C* part of scsh is actually fairly stable, and we
expect it to remain that way.  We expect major changes in the Scheme
code, though.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike