Re: scsh in PLT Scheme?

Brent Fulgham <brent.fulgham@xpsystems.com> wrote:
> Maybe we need to create an SRFI for a database connectivity mechanism.
> What do you think it would need to include?

I raised this on comp.lang.scheme not so long ago and during the discussion,
my attention was directed to Oleg's DB interface.  I think this represents
the best hope for a low-level connector standard and hopefully it will be
SRFI'd soon.

Probably something like SchemeQL should also be SRFI'd, but let's get the
low-level right first, please.  (nb, this is the same argument as I was
using for scsh before .net...)