RE: Scheme Relational Database Access SFRI (was: scsh in PLT Scheme?)

Might I suggest a review of a few already existing approaches?

>From a purely Functional perspective HaskellDB has some interesting ideas to
build from.

http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/haskellDB/

Allegro Common Lisp has a simple approach, built on ODBC, but may give some
ideas.

And then there is the (oft-hated) Microsoft approach. From an
"Object-Oriented" approach, the new ADO.NET, especially the DataSet object
with its multi-table, join, sort etc. and the emphasis on XML as the
underlying data representation is an interesting starting point.

Alex