Re: bitmap error using 200alpha9 on Solaris

[ Sorry for the delayed response -- this message got lost in my INBOX. ]

It appears that somehow plt/collects/icons/paren.xbm got corrupt in
alpha9; I'm not sure how that could have happened. In any case,
DrScheme now detects that situation and doesn't try to show parenthesis
highlighting.

Hope that helps.

Robby