Re: Object Serialization (again)

I don't know a good way to do it.  I've replaced structure definitions
with my own vector based implementations to be able to serialize them
before.  You may get by with inspectors and struct->vector.  Serializing
closures and continuations is harder.  CSPing and defunctionalizing provides
a heavy handed solution.  That's what we used for
  Automated Software Engineering 2001
  http://www.ccs.neu.edu/scheme/pubs/index.html#papers

Paul