Re: Is it a bug in arithmetic operation, in printf ???

At 3:59 AM +0100 3/1/02, Sebastian H Seidel wrote:
>Still another question: Is there eventually some possibility to
>undefine all symbols? If there was, I would not have to kill and
>restart MzScheme to try out if my program really works. Sometimes it
>works only because of old definitions that remain in MzScheme but are
>not part of the editing-buffer anymore. How does DrScheme handle this?

See our ICFP paper:

   Flatt, Findler, Krishnamurthi, and Felleisen.
   Programming Languages as Operating Systems
   (or, Revenge of the Son of the Lisp Machine).
   International Conference on Functional Programming, 1999

It is available online:

   http://www.ccs.neu.edu/scheme/pubs/#icfp99-ffkf

Robby