RE: libmzgc.dll is not a valid Windows image

The pre-release binary files are updated each night, but only if they
change.

I checked the current libmzgc.dll, and it works fine for me.

Sometimes browsers cache downloaded files, so that if you download it
again, you're just getting the cached version.  You might try flushing
your browser cache, and re-downloading.

If you want, I can send you the file as an email attachment.

-- Paul