libmzgc.dll is not a valid Windows image

Hi all,

I tried to install (Win 2000) using the precompiled binaries from
http://download.plt-scheme.org/binaries/pre-release/windows-x86.

When I run "MzScheme.exe -mvqL- setup.ss setup"
I got this error message:
"The application or DLL D:\plt\libmzgc.dll is not a valid Windows image.

Please check against your installation diskette."

I downloaded this file 3 times, therefore I don't think it is a transfer
problem.  Somewhere is said that the precompiled binaries are generated
daily, but this file dates from 23 JAN 2002.

best wishes
Joerg

   Joerg KIPPE
   Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Informations- und Datenverarbeitung
   Fraunhoferstr. 1
   D-76131 Karlsruhe
   Email:        mailto:kip@iitb.fhg.de
   Telephone:    +49-721-6091-337