Re: Activity Report of FSF China (fwd)

http://www.rons.net.cn/english/Links/fsf-china
  "as RMS told me Lisp is the most powerful programming language,
  and Scheme is a modern dialect of Scheme."

;)

Shriram Krishnamurthi schrieb:
> We are not ideologically sufficient.  We actually don't mind allowing
> commercial users to use our software without making their changes
> available, which is a position that apparently stifles freedom.
> Guile, on the other hand, despite its technical, um, differences, is
> ideologically superior.  Therefore Guile will be a principal platform.

actually I don't understand the first sentence.
esp. the double negation confuses me a lot. "don't mind ... without"

I thought PLT is under LGPL? And Guile is GPL'ed.
So there's no big difference fsf-china should worry about, or?

my autolisp standard library was recently rejected by the OSDN as
"not open source enough" because I had a license point where I wanted
bugfixes to be contributed back for all versions prior to v1.0
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/